RSS Feed

Warm-Up

0

29. März 2014 von

Dear A to Z Challenge readers from abroad,

yes, this blog normally comes along only in German. For the time of the challenge I will switch to English instead to make the posts available for all of you, who do not speak my language. Since I am not a native speaker, I would kindly ask you to keep that in mind. I will surely try to write coherent texts, but sometimes things might go astray. If that is the case, please tell me, so I can learn something new.

See you next week!

Liebe deutsche Leser, im April findet ein Sprachwechsel statt, denn die Challenge steht an. Ich bin schon ganz aufgeregt und fleißig dabei, Ideen zusammenzutragen. Hoffentlich halte ich bis zum Ende durch und ihr habt auch ein wenig Spass dabei.


Hast du was zu sagen? Dann los!

Powered by Blogger.